Coca-Cola Thank You Fund
Public voting has now closed!
Public voting has now closed for the Coca-Cola Thank You Fund. Thank you to everyone who voted! We will be announcing the winners in November 2013.
The Coca-Cola Thank You Fund is distributing €125,000 to community and voluntary groups throughout the island of Ireland.
In 2013, we’re looking for organisations that have developed an innovative initiative or project that encourages communities to lead balanced and active lifestyles. A single grant of €25,000 will be made to one organisation and 10 additional grants of €10,000 each will go to a further 10 groups.
Here is a reminder of the 45 shortlisted projects:
- New Lodge Duncairn Community Health Centre
- Liquid Therapy
- Royal Mencap Society
- Parkinson's Association of Ireland
- Irish Basketball Association Ltd.
- Northern Ireland Forest School Association
- Droichead Arts Centre
- Northside Partnership Ltd.
- Cobh Family Resource Centre Ltd.
- Korean Kickboxing
- Cabra Irish Hockey Association
- New Communities Project
- The Corrymeela Community
- City of Dublin YMCA
- Liberties Community Training Centre
- Monaghan United FC
- Irish Dogs for the Disabled Ltd.
- Parish Playground Committee
- Plurabelle Paddlers
- GROW in Ireland
- Tipperary Regional Youth Service
- Blue Teapot Theatre Company Ltd
- Monkstown Boxing Club
- Autism Assistance Dogs Ireland Ltd.
- Disability Sports NI
- Autism Initiatives NI
- The Camogie Association
- Europa Donna Ireland Limited
- DIT Foundation
- Valentia Community Health and Welfare Association
- Naomh Padraig C.L.G. (Baile Cill Mhantain)
- The Rediscovery Centre Limited
- Tallaght Community Arts Centre Ltd
- Dundalk Simon Community
- Trinity Gaels GAA Club
- Inkwell Youth Group
- Louisburgh HQ
- Verbal Arts Centre
- Waterford Gymnastics Club
- Listowel Community Centre
- Irish Orienteering Association
- Irish Amateur Swimming Association Limited trading as Swim Ireland
- Depaul Ireland
- The Prince's Trust
Click here to read the full Terms & Conditions.